Tuesday, October 18, 2016

LESSON 24 - YES



1.  If you knew that you couldn't fail, what would you like to do most for God in helping others?
Aside from what I already do, I would like to open an animal rescue farm. Animals are my thing :)


2.  What are some ways you can pick up the Lord's towel (John 13:14-15) today and start serving others?
I've signed up to help with The Landing!  I'm also going to take the Small Group Leader training so that I can start to serve at CR and be an accountability partner/sponsor for others.


3.  What does the illustration of the fork in your road to recovery say to you?
It means I have choices about how to best bring the good news (of Jesus AND recovery) to others.  Completing our step study isn't the end, the journey continues as we grow deeper in our recovery and work to serve others.


4.  In the words of Step 12, how will you "practice these principles in all your affairs?"
It means I need to walk my talk, and demonstrate humility, love, and service towards others.


5.  Describe what the phrase "You can't keep it unless you give it away" means in your recovery.
Encouraging others helps me stay strong on my own journey.  I need to stay accountable for my own actions, and help others by being an accountability partner or sponsor.  I have to share my recovery with others.


6.  Create your own action plan for Principle 8.

I am going to explore opportunities to serve in the following areas:

a. The Landing (CR for students 7th - 12th grades)

b. Open share group leader

c. CR leadership

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. This has helped me keep focused in mt CR recovery

    ReplyDelete